Saturday, February 9, 2008

Back to my "roots"

Some of you may not know this, but there has been a rumor around town that I am not a natural blonde! I KNOW! People are insane! How could you possibly think THIS is not natural...


Ok, my friends, that is what you call OUTGROWTH. And I seem to have a lot of it most days of my life. So, in an effort to avoid such obvious future outgrowth, I went back to my roots and we now have three new do's in this house.
(AND, those may possibly be the most adorable children on the planet!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE it! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Terrific-I think you look younger! Of course having the most beautiful children in the world surround you, doesn't hurt either! Either way, you look marevlous, dahlink! dg

amy smith said...

You all look FABULOUS!!!!

Holly said...

I did that a year ago and loved it and you look faboo! Good for you!