Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

Ok, I still have a little "teacher" in me. On practically ALL holidays I plan and prepare the night before. Valentine's Day is no different. Tonight I got the table all set to surprise the kids in the morning. I pulled out some special things that remind me of "love". The dishes on the table belonged to my Grandma Clodfelder. The heart in the center was the cake topper at our wedding and the tablecloth is one that traveled with me to two of my bridal showers. It is covered with love quotes and sayings from so many people that are dear to me. I posted a photo of a couple of my favorite sayings on it. Happy Valentine's Day to all!! We'll be celebrating in them morning with heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes!! YUM!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just returned home from enjoying some "yummy" heart shaped pancakes with you.... thanks for allowing me to join you! Happy Valentine's Day ...LOVE YOU!!

Nana/Mom

Beckysblog said...

You and my mother-in-law should get together! :)