My dad called tonight to tell me that he had just watched ABC World News and saw the effects of cholera in Zimbabwe. Cholera is an acute intestinal infection caused by ingestion of contaminated water or food. It is caused by dirty drinking water.
Drink the water=DIE
Don't drink the water=DIE
I can't turn my head.
I can hardly wrap my brain around what I am seeing.
Indifference is not ok.
I do not care where these people live. They are our BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Go HERE and watch this video.
It is not ok.