Friday, December 19, 2008

The last one.


This is IT.
The last $10 Friday you will hear me talk about.
But I can promise you that water is not going to disappear from my heart.
I've learned so much over the past few months and gained a new perspective.
I have seen the difference we can make if we come together.
And it has been beyond encouraging.
So join us and DONATE now.
I do believe today will be the day that we will build a well in one day!
In recent months I keep hearing this song and it has become my prayer.
Give me your eyes for just one second
Give my your eyes so I can see
Everything that I keep missing
Give me your love for humanity
Give me your arms for the broken hearted
The ones that are far beyond my reach
Give me your heart for the ones forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see

Posted by Picasa

No comments: