Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday (but it feels like Monday)

A big week around here.
FlyLady tells me this week's zone is the front porch and dining room. She says sweeping the front porch should just take a few minutes. I don't think she knows I have a 2,000 sq. ft. front porch (not really, but it is pretty large). That should keep me busy for the day.
Lani has preschool at 12:45 today. She's so excited.
-Sweeping.
-Laundry.
-Groceries.
-Garage Sale organizing.
-A reminder that life is short and we need to cherish each moment. Aging can be very sad.
Ready, Set, Go.

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Do you kind of want to swat the fly lady?

Naomi Haverland said...

I don't really have a front porch. Just a front door. Yay.

Melanie said...

Is this front porch an enclosed/inside type of porch? because I've NEVER swept my front porch and doubt I ever will! I figure that's what rain and wind are for. Sounds like a good plan though!