Friday, September 26, 2008

A moment of clarity...

This morning I was rushing around trying to get things together to get Brigg to school
He has a "take home" folder I am supposed to go through each night and send it back with him each morning.
Well, being the procrastinator that I am, I usually don't look through it until right before we head out the door in the morning.
So I'm hollering at the kids to hurry up and get their shoes on as I'm snapping Ayla in her car seat and sorting through take home papers.
Most of these papers go directly into the recycling, but I came across this one and as my eyes teared up, I put it directly into the "SAVE" pile. (right after I scanned it into the computer! :))
In the midst of my morning busyness, this stopped me in my tracks.
Thank you God for these amazing little people I get to parent...

"My favorite day of the week is Sunday because Dad stas home all day."
Posted by Picasa