Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I knew it was coming...

Brigg has always loved being with us. "Us" meaning Paul, Lani Ayla and myself. He is perfectly happy with our little family hanging out together. But the winds they are a changin'! Everyday for the past week when I pick him up from a full day of school, he immediately asks if he can go to a friend's house or have a friend over. Are you serious? You'd rather be with a friend than snuggle with your mommy?!? C'mon my 7 year old baby boy! What's wrong with you??
Really. He's growing up. And he still loves us. But I'm going to miss this little boy stage.
(photo taken 1 year ago!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he is growing up, but you have invested so much time in him that he will always come back for a snuggle. It might take a while though after he starts driving. :) So I guess he likes school now?
Have a great day!
dg