Friday, September 5, 2008

75 and sunny

Are you kidding me? My DREAM weather! I LOVE it!!
I'm dressed, coffee in hand, load of laundry started, piles of things ready to take out to the garage and a little bounce in my step (ha! ok, maybe not a bounce, but it sounded good.)
Lani doesn't have preschool on Fridays, so I get to skip the pick-up and drop-off portions of my day with her. I should be able to get in some good work time finishing up the garage sale. And if I don't have to deal with the rain, all the better!
And it's Friday. It's going to be a good day.

2 comments:

Farm-Raised said...

Sounds great! Doesn't the weather make such a difference? My attitude today is SO much better than it was yesterday!!

Do you happen to have any kitchen chairs to sell at the big sale? I'm in the market!

Enjoy the weekend!
Leslie

Cassie said...

hey leslie!
sorry...no kitchen chairs. only 3 backless bar stools.
have fun with your girls this weekend!
cassie