Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting there

Most things are in the garage are marked.
Still need to pull out the couch from the basement.
I need more tables, too!! Lots of kids clothes to lay out.
Seems like there could be a better way, but it's too late now.
I've been pricing things and it's hilarious. If you come to my garage sale and see a lava lamp for $15, just make me a lower offer. I'm dilirious at this point. (I'm kidding, I didn't price them that high. $1...just $1. But I'd take $1 for both...just don't tell anyone!)
Saturday from 8-2.
The ad is in the paper today.
Signs are purchased and ready to be set out early Saturday morning.
Everyone tells me people will be showing up much earlier than that.
And the lemonade stand. All profits go to Plumpynut. Even if you have no desire to buy my junk, stop by for a glass of lemonade for a cause.
Ok...back at it.

No comments: