Friday, November 5, 2010

couple fun things

1. we hired piano movers to get our piano moved in the house. it's been in the garage since the day we moved in. the kids started back to lessons this week and we knew it was time to get it moved in. they did it in about 10 minutes flat. that's nuts. and so worth the payment!

2. i am trying out a free online recipe organizer, storage. it's totally fun. i have lots of my recipes stored in a file in my email labeled "recipes". but it's becoming a bit full and i have a hard time sorting. so i can copy and paste the recipes in this organizer and then i can add the ingredients to my shopping list. i've only added about 4 recipes so far, but i think i'm going to love it. might make my meal planning easier. if you want to check it out, go to http://onetsp.com/

3. lots of unpacking happened yesterday. lots of boxes emptied. and it's about time. geez...we've been here a month on monday. wow. that's kind of embarrassing that it's taken that long to get things unpacked. and we still have lots in the garage to move in.

4. it's friday. and that's just fun in itself. happy weekend to all!!

1 comment:

Mike Brittain said...

I'm not sure how you found One tsp., but I'm glad to hear you're liking the site. Let me know if you have any suggestions!