Monday, February 8, 2010

yikes.

i just brought lani to gymnastics.
before we left paul warned me that there might not be gymnastics tonight..."because the roads are getting kind of bad."
well i ignored him because gymnastics is my happy place.
i bring my computer.
there is wireless.
and i get one full hour to get things done on my computer.
it's great.
but honestly, the roads are truly getting bad.
we passed 2 accidents and slid right past the first entrance to the parking lot.
oh please....we cannot have another snow day tomorrow!
we are going to be in school until june 30th at this rate!
if you're local and heading out, be careful.
paul kinda knows what he's talking about....just don't tell him that. :)

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Dont even get me started on this.

amy smith said...

hey.. i passed you :)

Eric and Pam said...

go paul! :) (for knowing what he's talking about)