Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Brigg...

He caught on to snowboarding by the end of the morning.
But he admitted it was much harder than he expected.

This kid cracks me up.
I know I've said it before but I just "get" his humor.
And he's pretty quick.
After the last run down the hill he said, "Ya know...I'm kinda like Shaun White. Only that last time down I looked more like Snow White."


He's great. And so so fun.
I love this age. And I say that with every new stage with him.
I know those teenage years are coming. And he won't be so quick to give me a hug and kiss when he hops out of the car.
But today, I think 8.5 years old is just about perfect.
And he'll always be my baby boy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LK said...

I think that was Jeff's favorite comment all weekend. Besides Happy Vday Daddy I love you of course ;))))))
I love that he still sports the Timberwolves hat!!!