Saturday, February 27, 2010

Now what?

I've been preparing for our showing all week.
I've been making copies of things and getting money and collecting supplies for our trip all week.
Well the showing is over.
The house is cleaned from top to bottom.
Supplies are gathered.
And now I'm pacing.
Literally pacing.
Now what?
Jody will be picking me up in 49 hours.
I need to do something until then.
I'm distracted and busy in my mind, but just pacing around the house.
Must just be nervous energy. Need to release it somehow.

In other news, Dad made it to Haiti...barely.
Made his connection in Atlanta with about 3 minutes to spare.
Haven't heard anything from him since he boarded the plane to Haiti.
Praying he made it into the country with his supplies.

Ok.
Back to pacing.
If only we'd get an offer on our house. Now that would give me something to do. :)

3 comments:

Farm-Raised said...

Wishing you all a WONDERFUL adventure!!!!!

Linda said...

Not only would it give you something to do, I'd know what I could do with these boxes once I've moved and unpacked them...give 'em all to you!

Have a great trip, Cassie. Stay safe! Can't wait to read about it all on your blog when you get back.

Heather said...

thinking of you this morning! can't wait to hear the stories from your trip! btw-if you need something to do, i have plenty of work around here :)