Thursday, February 25, 2010

P90X

I'm finishing up week 4 of p90x.
And it's still hard.
I would never do this workout in front of other people.
Thank goodness it's a home workout program! :)
But I do think Ayla makes it look pretty fun....



She truly does do my workouts with me.
And she's honestly pretty good.
I'm super impressed with how quickly she has picked up on the different moves.
She's a master at jumping jacks!
And she doesn't even wet her pants when she does them.
hmmmm....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious. :)

Eric and Pam said...

i wet my pants every time. :)

Jennie Peakin said...

Those pictures are HILARIOUS! I cannot stop laughing at her!

Candi said...

Ya they are a hoot and totally "Ayla" !! : )

Courtney said...

i love the "wet her pants" comment...just one of those things about having kids, isn't it?? :-)

Unknown said...

I think what you are doing is great and I am glad that you are experiencing such great results with the P90X. There is a coaching option that Beachbody offers. Watch the video at the link below and get back with me on what you think. Good luck with th rest of your workouts and life after P90X!

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21?bctid=41582716001


Nathan McCabe
Independent Beachbody Coach
RippedBody.org