Friday, May 29, 2009

Ya think he's excited?!?

Since Wednesday's game was cancelled due to water, tonight is Brigg's first official baseball game.
Ever.
In his life.
I am trying to get our stuff together for an overnight stay in Des Moines.
I need to have the house all picked up just in case it needs to be shown.
So I am scurrying around making sure everything is picked up.
I went flying into Brigg's room to check it's cleanliness and this is what I found on his bed...

He may be excited about his game tonight.
I don't know.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Wow, that is cute!

Good Luck Brigg!

Jennie Peakin said...

Seriously, that makes me want to cry. I love that boy!!! I wish we could come to the game!

Courtney said...

dying to know how this morning was!!! i've been thinking about you!