Thursday, May 7, 2009

Transitions

We are coming up on the end of Lani's preschool year. She has had her kindergarten visit and is more than anxious to start. I, on the other hand, am a little less excited. But as I have been thinking about it, I realized this is going to be a big change for Ayla, too.
This little girl has had 18 months of being carted all over town.

She gets woke up from naps and put directly in the car.
Her car seat is her second home.
And she has adjusted quite well, but I think she will be so happy for a little change next year.
She's ready for some one-on-one time.

I can't wait to spend my days with her.
Focusing on her.
Reading to her.
Laughing with her.
Loving on her.
With much fewer interruptions.

I think it will ease the pain of sending Nalani off to school when I get to spend my time with this adorable little face!
Lots of transitions coming up, but I think we are ready...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

She is soooo cute! Her shirt is adorable! Oh I love her!!!

Courtney said...

what a sweet, precious post!

Eric and Pam said...

that baby is cute alright but i love seeing the beautiful mommy in a picture for once. :-)

miss you.