Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy day ahead...

We're heading out for the weekend. Plan on hitting the road around 2ish.
This means I have 16 hours to finish up washing, drying, folding and putting away 4 more loads of laundry, packing for 3 children and 2 adults, cleaning the house enough to be considered "showing condition" in my book...just in case we get a showing...which is highly improbable. Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't get it in showing condition. Then I would be sure to get a showing!
Plus I need to pack the car, wrap a gift, put sheets on Brigg's bed, load and unload the dishwasher, and somehow get a shower in there. Plus get Brigg to school and the girls fed 2 meals.
I should go.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Tell all "HI" for me when you are there!! Miss them all and would have ventured up that way too had we not come down here! Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see them all sometime SOON I hope!! :) Safe travel...