Thursday, May 28, 2009

Smoothies

Have I ever shared my love affair with my Magic Bullet?
I'm not sure I have.
My mother-in-law bought it for me last year as a birthday gift and it has been used 90% of the days since then. Usually twice. As Paul also shares my love for her.
I'm not usually one for "As Seen on TV" items. I get a little cynical. But I do believe that if it makes it into Target, it's probably legit.
I'm still pretty hesitant about Brigg's request of a SNUGGIE for christmas. Anyway, I digress.
Back to the Magic Bullet.
I love it.
And I have a smoothie addiction.
It's a Banana Chocolate Chip Raw Almond Oatmeal Flax Seed Soy Milk cup of heaven.
This is how you do it...
Take the large size Magic Bullet cup and fill it half full of ice.
Add:
1 banana broke up into a few pieces
1 scoop of oatmeal
1 tsp flax seed
about 8 raw almonds
a tsp or so of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
fill the rest of the way with soy milk.
blend

it's a vegan smoothie.
and it's delicious!
I'm addicted.
Maybe that's why I keep packing on pounds instead of losing them....

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Okay! We'll try it.