Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Half over

Paul got home a day early. Yay!
We've been working on some paperwork stuff for his business...not my favorite thing to do!
Lani has a gymnastics year-end performance tonight.
Brigg's supposed to have baseball, but severe weather is supposed to be heading our way.
We are going on our first family camping trip this weekend since we purchased a pop-up camper.
I am very excited about this! BUT it means lot of preparations over the next couple of days. We're leaving right after school on Friday.
Paul and I love to camp, but haven't done it since I was 8.5 months pregnant with BRIGG. Hoping the kids love it, too, or it could be a looooong weekend.
The week is half over but I only have 1/4 of my work completed....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

FUN! I love camping too! You will have a blast!

Unknown said...

Have fun! Kelly and I used to camp with a pop-up before we had Harrison. We'd like to go again someday, but that is a ways off. Hope the weather is good for you.