Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday, February 7

Today is going to be the nicest day of the year here in Iowa. Actually, probably the nicest day in the past few months. I have been anticipating today all week. Brigg came home on Monday and told me it was supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. Yesterday, I saw more than one person in shorts (hey, it's iowa, that is what we do here when it hits 45 in the dead of winter).
But we will be staying in today.
All day.
Because we have puke.
And fevers.
And coughs.
There is no way around it and honestly, I'm just mad.
Of all days...

4 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

ooooooh. yuck. so sorry.

it's already 63 degrees here. :)jake says it feels like 75. i won't tell you what we are doing.

Trish said...

I'm so sorry Cassie, we just finished that a week or so ago.
It will go away, thank god!
Wishing y'all great health & speedy recovery!

Cassie said...

yeah pam...ZIP IT!

Heather said...

If it makes you feel any better, I stayed inside and stripped wallpaper and painted my bathroom ALL day :) Although, I would rather do that then have sick kiddos. Hope they get better in short order!