Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frustrating.

Our remote control has been missing for 3 or 4 days.
We truly have NO idea where it could be. We cleaned our house from top to bottom today to prepare for a 4:45 showing. The remote did not show up.
Neither did the couple who was supposed to look at our house.
Beyond frustrating.
It's not easing putting a house together with 3 children running around tearing things up behind you.
And then planning to be out of the house at the time of the showing.
All for nothing.
Yes, frustrating indeed.
I also didn't have internet for 2 days. I finally called MP&W water today and spent an extended period of time on the phone with them trying to get them to talk me thru this issue.
Turns out it was my online switch on the side of my lap top that was turned off.
Totally frustrating.
I need to go to bed...