Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

It's cold. It's April 29. That's insane! Yesterday when I put Brigg on the bus, it really wasn't too bad out. By the time I took Nalani to preschool, there were SNOWFLAKES in the air. I had to drop off a coat for Brigg at school. I'm ready for spring to come and stay.

Not much going on around here. Going to try and get some cleaning and grocery shopping in today. Eating lunch with Brigg at school. Doing laundry. I know, I know...excitement beyond words. Other than that, I'm sure we'll get in a couple games and a little paiting this afternoon. Lani is turning into quite the little artist. She loves to do all things creative these days. Oh, and as excited as Brigg was about the countdown to the first day of school, he is MORE excited about the countdown to the LAST day of school. I, on the other hand, am not.

No comments: