Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy week

Lots going on this week. Along with TKD and dance, Brigg starts soccer and he has a TKD tournament on Saturday...his first ever. I'm kind of nervous for him! I have to do some baking for a shower this weekend as well. I do love doing that, so it's not such a big stressor. I have some table decorations coming in the mail, as well as the shower gift I ordered online...so I'll be watching closely for the big brown truck to pull up in front of my house a couple times this week! Oh, and my tax return should also be making an appearance in my ever-shrinking bank account. And THAT is my excitement for the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your plate is full! Hopefully you will be able to taste from it slowly and enjoy each moment! Kind of a silly thought, but I know u r used to it from me! :) dg

Mary said...

do you guys need any help with the shower? feel free to call me if something come up.