Friday, April 11, 2008

So ready

last night paul's mom, sister and niece came to stay the night so they could get up and head out to make their 6:00am flight this morning. after one small hitch, they are currently dipping their toes in the pool, and having pizza and drinks in the sun. i'm SO ready to get down there. this weather is ridiculous!
mom, lani and i all have our toes painted and our bags packed. we are working on switching our 4:45 pm flight tomorrow to a 5:35AM flight tomorrow! that would give us an extra 12 HOURS in the sun tomorrow! the majority of our things are packed and sitting by the door. we just have our carry-ons together...which when you have 3 kids in tow, are the most important bags! off to finish up. i'll be bringing my laptop, so one of my next posts should be from poolside!

4 comments:

amy smith said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

NOW I AM getting EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot about your dad going to his state meeting today too!!!! YIKES, I am loosing it, oh well... ;-) I hope we can get out on the 5:35 AM flight... I may not sleep too well tonight!! Woohoo! Lisa & Donna, save some fun for us!! :-)

Anonymous said...

SO jealous!

Have a fabulous trip!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Um, hello???? did you get there or what? Too busy basking by the pool to blog?? ;-)