Saturday, April 19, 2008

The best quote of the day...



At the beginning of the tournament during the opening ceremonies, the director quoted someone saying "Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat". I thought that was great. But really I think the best quote of the day came from Brigg after his division finished up all the events. He took off his head gear and one of the judges came up to him and stated, "Great job, Buddy. You have really good technique!" Brigg replied with a wipe of his brow and he said, "Thanks. It's been a long day. I'm POOPED!" So funny. WHO says that?!?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Nana says that!

Anonymous said...

True, but I'm OLD!!!!!!!! :- )

Anonymous said...

Oops... I can't spell either....ha! Should have read MOM not NOM....