Friday, April 25, 2008

i just might be addicted...

it's been a pretty low key day around here. other than lani's program, the kids haven't done much. i have been trying to clean the house because, well, that's my job. a part of my job that i absolutely hate, but part of my job, nonetheless. so tonight after grilling out between tornadoes, i sat done and challenged brigg to a playstation 2 Tiger Woods golf game. i won. the kids are now in bed and paul's cleaning the gutters quick before the next tornado arrives and i think i just might fire up the playstation by myself! i'm hooked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that cheating when you send the kids to bed so you can practice without them :) No wonder you won :0)

Heather said...

that's funny! when we first got the Wii, Greg and I would play for hours after the kids went to bed. they always wondered how mom and dad mastered the games so quick :)

enjoy the sunshine today!

Unknown said...

I'm not a golfer in real life, but I LOVE that Tiger Woods game! When Matt goes away on business, I pull out the XBox & play. So far I've beaten every character, but I just can't beat Tiger! Matt leaves for St. Louis tomorrow, so I may just be bringing out the game again :). Have fun playing!