Friday, April 4, 2008

Butterflies

I know this is silly, but I have butterflies tonight. Tomorrow Brigg has his very first TKD tournament. He will be doing board breaking, forms and sparring. Tonight after his TKD class, he said he had a stomachache. I asked him if he was nervous and he said, very shyly, "Yes." My heart sunk. I know that feeling. I think he is very excited, but just doesn't know what to expect. They have been preparing for this for months, and tomorrow he'll find out what all the preparation was for. So tonight I can't sleep. And everytime I think about my baby boy sparring, my stomach flips! :0
He'll do great...and I'll be "that" mom. You know, the yelling, shouting, CHEERING kind!! :)

6 comments:

amy smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy smith said...

Brigg will do awesome! I can't sleep either, Isaiah has a double header in the morning! The butterflies don't ever go away!

Jennie Peakin said...

I am so excited to hear how it goes! I can't wait to go to his TKD tournament in a couple of weeks! Go Brigg!!!!!!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Good luck Brigg, I know you will do great! Wish I could be there.

Anonymous said...

So how did it go?!! Also, I totally enjoyed you guys at church tonight. That was so YOU!! :) dg

Anonymous said...

what'd you do at church??