Friday, April 18, 2008

Home

We are home and going strong already. I dropped Brigg off at Paul's work as soon as we left the airport. I had tears as he RAN to Paul yelling "Daddy!!" He really really missed Paul. It was sweet. Such a great bond they share. Lani and Ayla were passed out in the car and Lani was very disraught when we pulled in the driveway and she opened her eyes to find Brigg gone and no daddy. But they were shortly behind us. Lani isn't feeling very well...she has a sore thoat and cough. Could be that she is lacking about 20 hours of sleep, maybe?!? We all grabbed an early supper and then dropped Brigg off at TKD practice. He has a huge tournament tomorrow and he needed a little refresher class before tomorrow morning. He is beat and I'm sure he'll be heading to bed as soon as his little body gets home.


We had a fabulous time in Florida. I am beyond blessed by these people that I get to call not only "family", but "friends". Lani and Macy are adorable together and are going to be lost without eachother in the weeks to come. And I'm going to be pretty lost myself with my dear friend and sister-in-law, Lisa around...

And obviously, we are all already missing having Nana B AND Nana S all under the same roof! The kids savor every moment with their nanas. So thankful for the week we all had together. Memories that will last a lifetime!!

No comments: