Monday, April 21, 2008

Go Green!! :)

Tomorrow is Earth Day. I read this blog and have gotten LOTS of good tips from her. She has posted a list of 7 ideas with links to help you get started in your venture to save the planet! Check it out. There are some good ideas! or...you could plant a couple trees like we did yesterday...


Lani wanted this white tree to be "Phoebe's Tree". We have a tree for each of the three kids, so we thought dedicating this tree to Phoebe was a great idea!

And this is Ayla's tree. It'll be fun to see her grow next to it!! Happy Earth Day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, that puts my curb appeal to shame-Great idea-you are full of them!! dg

Cassie said...

whatever donna!! I LOVE your new landscaping. i read that for each $100 you spend on landscaping, you add $1000 in value to your house. so that is my justification for landscaping ALL spring, summer and fall. it has nothing to do with the fact that i love plants and flowers and being outside and digging in the dirt and finding earthworms and snails in my back yard!! :)

amy smith said...

and the pheobe tree made me cry.

hotflawedmama said...

nice pecs, Paul. :) You guys make me sick with all your greenness. But we love ya anyway.

Holly said...

what a cool idea to have a tree to grow with your kiddos! maybe I could do a potted plant to take with us everywhere we go ;-)