Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Packing

So I figure I need to start packing. Right? I don't know if I should wait until inspections are over or not. But this morning I decided to start.
I put the dog in the kennel and turned the music way up and gave the kids specific instructions.
38 seconds later...
Willow started crying.
Ayla started throwing Brigg's golf balls all over his room.
Brigg started screaming at Ayla and kicked her out of his room.
She ran into Lani's room and started pulling clothes off the hangers in her closet.
Lani started screaming at Ayla.
Willow started barking louder.
I turned the music up louder.
Lani pushed Ayla.
Ayla started pounding on Brigg's door...SCREAMING.
I welled up.
This is not going to be easy.
Or fun.

4 comments:

Holly said...

oh Cassie...

Jennie Peakin said...

why don't I keep the kiddos for a couple of days when we get home and you can turbo pack! :) Maybe Wednesday and Thursday or Thursday and Friday???

Candi said...

Jennie you are GREAT! I am sure Cassie will take you up on that. I am hoping to take them to a movie if I can find one out there that will suit them. School will be starting soon and that week before... whoa, that will be crazy. It will all work out, it has to. :/ :)

Cassie said...

sounds good jennie.
we'll talk later.