Friday, January 11, 2008

Some things I have used today and am LOVING!

This is a Chico Bag. Funny thing, I have been considering getting some for months online. But I still have these canvas shopping bags from King Soopers in Colorado. They are dirty and yucky and ugly, but they still do the job, so I haven't been able to justify spending the money on new ones. So for my birthday, my friend Robin got one for me. I love it! There is a little clip on it to hook it to your purse or whatever and the little bag you stuff it into is sewn to the big shopping bag so you won't lose it. And I think it's about the same size as a regular shopping bag. Hoping my old King Soopers bags rip out soon so I have an excuse to buy some more of these!!


Santa got me this very cute pink travel coffee mug. I think Santa is a hottie!! :) It's also a breast cancer research foundation item. Lately with all the running around I seem to be doing, instead of drinking my coffee from a regular coffee cup, I've been putting it in this so I can grab it and run...plus it keeps my coffee hot longer when I get sidetracked changing diapers! :)


Oooo, if you are in the market for an electric toothbrush, BUY THIS ONE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's a Sonic Care. Paul got this one for me for Christmas and it's great. My teeth feel SO CLEAN these days!!

Your turn...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Okay...when I first saw this post, I didn't know what a "Chico Bag" was and I thought the second picture was a picture of a really wrinkly tank top! Ha.

Anonymous said...

FUNNY.... I just told Linda it looked like a tank top too!!
Mom :- )

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a tank top too!

I've told you about this before...I use it all the time. It's the Mommy Hook. http://store.justmultiples.com/mommy-hook.html

Love your new site.