Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shopping High

I'm not a big shopper. In fact, I could go without shopping from anywhere other than my living room recliner for the rest of my life. But it seems as though it is a necessary evil. So I heard Penney's was have a huge sale on winter coats. I made a flying trip there and bought 3 winter coats for the kids for next year for $8.99 each!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That has to be the deal of the century. Plus, I picked up a leather (ok, maybe not REAL leather, but you'd never know!) jacket for Paul for $14.99. I can't stop telling people about this! Maybe I need to get out more often...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I went last weekend and found a winter coat for Olivia for next year for $17 and I thought that was a good deal. What one did you get Lani? This one was pink with tiny silver dots and fur trimmed hood. Pretty cute!

Mom ran into Chris and Brenda yesterday at the game. She was surprised to see them. I read on their blog they had whole weekend to themselves.

gale

amy smith said...

shopping high extended to our home, thanks to you! four coats, with tax, forty bucks. insanely cheap! thanks again for the info!

Cassie said...

i got lani a light purple one with white on the sides...it came with a scarf as well. ayla got a lime green and hot pink one. cute!!