Sunday, January 27, 2008

The flu

Well Brigg did not let me down in my predictions. We were up the majority of the night. Not fun. But as of 6:45 tonight, he has not puked since 5 am. He took a SIX hour "nap"...I did not. I couldn't do it. I even laid down at one point, but my mind would not stop spinning with all the other things I should be doing. So I guess I am officially back to my pre-pregnancy self. No naps...EVER. He has eaten some crackers and some toast and drank some water. No more fever. So hopefully it's a quick bug and nobody else gets it! Off to finish Lysol-ing the whole house...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuck- I sure hope no one else gets it! I'm glad to hear Brigg is better, and the rest of you stay healthy!

Beckysblog said...

oh Cassie, I hope you are in bed early tonight.

Anonymous said...

YEA!! I hope you have a good night AND no one rlse gets it!! TTYsoon?!