Monday, January 14, 2008

Just processing out loud

So I just got our budget all in order and was feeling so very proud of myself. This is such an issue around here with Paul being the primary income. (I do a little paperwork, but nothing to write home about!) So the budget was all in order for the new year and then a couple things came up today and now we are back to re-working it. I feel like throwing in the towel sometimes. I love staying home with these kids and loving on them all day. But I have days when I think it may be better for everyone if I just got a full time job to make ends meet. After so many years of living so tight, you start to have these moments where you think you just want some breathing room. If what looks to be small changes in your budget can make you stress at night, you start to think you need to make some drastic changes. I don't know. Just processing here and I know it will all work out. But for the moment I am just stressed about it. Thank goodness for free therapy...my blog! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cassie...I am so right there with you...especially after this morning (see the new entry on our blog from this morning if you haven't already :)). It's hard sometimes to know what to do. We're trying to figure it out right along with you! Amy G.

amy smith said...

oh, amen, amen.