Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jody!!

I'm pretty sure there were only 2 things Jody wanted for her birthday...to get her twins home from Africa AND a tribute blog to her and only her. I really couldn't do much about the kids in Africa, but I figured I could give her some blog time here. So I was trying to look through pictures and see what I could come up with in the last year. And I found a few pics of some of Jody's favorite things...
#1...DOGS

#2...Trendy birthday lunches
#3...Gardening
#4...Pedicures
I also had a photo of Jody swimming...which she also loves, but I thought she might kill me if I posted a photo of her in a swimming suit on my blog AND I had a photo of her getting her eyebrows waxed. Hmmm...I decided to leave that one out as well. I found it very humorous that I had so many pics of her doing those things she so deeply "loves"!
Seriously Jody, I hope you know what an amazing friend, wife, mother, daughter and sister you are to so many. You inspire me to be better and I thank God for the friendship I share with you. Happy birthday, friend!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud. :) What an awesome tribute.

Didn't you have any pictures of her baking or crafting?

Happy Birthday Jody! We love you!

But most of all praying those babies home...

Anonymous said...

Very cute tribute!

jody said...

hmmm...i believe 3/4 of that 'tribute' were mocking me...