Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Luckiest girl alive

I just may be that. It was a great birthday. Pretty low key. I ended up with some cute jammies, a corkboard/chalk board, a photo key chain and a pedicure gift certificate. So exciting! Everyone is in bed and usually I would be sound asleep myself, but I felt like staying up a little later and doing some reflecting, reading and blogging. A perfect way to end the first day of my 32nd year...(is that even possible? my dad asked if i felt 31 and if not how old did i feel? 19. i really feel 19 years old. much too young to be responsible for 3 children!)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh! happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you ended your day on such a good note... you were in my thoughts all day. Want to hear all about it in detail when I get a chance to visit. Off to pick up the 1st group from the airport around 10:15 so need to fine tune the place before I take off!! Missing you all!
Love you lots!
Mom

Jennie Peakin said...

Glad to hear your day was great!