Thursday, March 31, 2011

blind spots

Had a little discussion today about "blind spots".
It totally stresses me out to talk about that!
Why, u ask?
Because we all have them. I know I have them. And some of u reading this are even thinking, "oh yeah...Cassie's blind spot is this or that."
I know it's So clear to everyone else but ME.
And that just stresses me out because I don't want to be annoying. Or hurtful.
So discussion of blind spots makes me squirm.
That's all.
Deep thought of the day.
They come fast and furious when I'm home all day cleaning.
Maybe I should avoid that. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Tisha said...

I'm with you on that. Can't stand the thought of them. Especially since everyone can see them but me! Tell me what mine are if you see them, ok?

Lisa said...

HA! I thought you were talking about blind spots when driving and I was thinking "Oh yeah, it is going to be motorcycle season soon.. I need to start being more careful." Thanks for the reminder!

amy smith said...

yep... home all day cleaning will do that to you :)