Wednesday, September 15, 2010

just real quick...because i am sooooo not done preparing this house for the new owners arriving tomorrow at 2:00.

THANK.
YOU.
wow...pretty amazing day.
i knew today was going to be crazy for me. so i scheduled my vitamins post to post early this morning.
and it was a pretty hectic day.
but the response we got was insane.
so so awesome.
reminding me throughout this mess of day that it's not about me. not even a little bit about me.
people i have never even MET in real life, emailing me. starting with "you don't know me, but i read your blog and i want to help".
so cool.
what a force we can all be together.
so thanks.
thanks so so much.
i wish i could pull out a book at put some amazing, perfect quote here at the end about compassion and love and jesus. but all my books are packed away. :)
so simply
thank you.
i can literally feel the love and excitement and compassion.
good night...

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

bought some vitamins today! :)