Thursday, July 7, 2011

classroom

I got in my classroom yesterday! It was so fun!
I measured walls and windows and bulletin boards and doorways.
I drew a map.
For real.
It was a blast.
And now my brain is spinning.
But I need your help.
I'm looking for book titles.
Around the 5th grade level.
I want to start building a classroom library.
I'd like classics and new, too!
This is so fun!!!
So share your kids' favorites or YOUR favorites from when you were a kid.
Mine was "where the red fern grows".
Loved it when Mrs. Muller read it to our class.
(I also loved " sweet valley high". Ha! Don't think ill provide that awesome literature for my students though!)
Help please! The more titles you can share, the better!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

4 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Glad I got to go see it too! It is a great room!! :] If you need any suggestions or help with deco...I'm there! ;-)

Jennie Peakin said...

Jennie must be logged on my computer because this is mom, not Jennie in these comments...

Candi said...

Now this is me I hope...

Courtney said...

oh my gosh! i'm just now catching up on you - backwards...you have a CLASSROOM ?!? so exciting!!!