- Brigg only had 1 game this morning, so we are having a fun day. Got the kids signed up for the summer reading program through the library. I need something to hold us accountable!
- made a dirty banana today. Read about it on my friend Jenny's blog a while back and it sounded yummy so today was the day. 1 ripe banana, cup of ice, 1 shot each of Kahlua and dark rum. Blend. Yum. Oh....and I added some chocolate chips for fun. Deeelish.
- I applied for a job on Thursday and got called yesterday for an interview. Eeeeek. I'm scared.
- getting super excited to camp next weekend!!
- we live directly across the street from our community pool. It opens next weekend. Our lives are about to change! :)
- every single day we love it more and more out here. Its like camping all the time. Our neighbors across the street...who are amazing...call it a little slice of heaven. And seriously we couldn't agree more! LOVE IT.
- and gosh....I'm totally emotional about the possibility of having my own classroom after being out of college for 10 years. Its crazy. I tear up every time I think about it. What a different person I am than I was 10 years ago. So ready for this. Praying its part of the plan. So thankful for the opportunity and for all the support. It is NOT easy to get a job in this district. What an honor to get a shot at it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8