Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 more...

my mom doesn't appreciate willow nearly as much as willow appreciates her! :)

the kids and willow found a fun new play to hang out...



brigg and i on the train.
he kind of looks like me, right??
i've always thought he was paul through and through, but this one kind of looks like me...



and lani.
after softball last night.
i do believe this is the real reason she wanted to play.
after 3 years of following her brother around to sporting events and watching him get snacks and drinks after every one, she felt it was HER turn.
but in true lani fashion...she shared with her sister.
love her.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candi said...

LANI!!! So happy you did so great! Love you sweet girl!! :) Glad Brigg enjoyed his special trip too... miss you all!
Love ya,
Nana

Amy said...

That's exactly how my mom feels about Marley. But Marley sure loves my mom! :)

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness! I LOVE the pic of ur mom! LOVE IT! :) It captures all the excitement, happiness and displeasure....we aren't saying who was displeased though! LOL Love ur updates! Good luck on the job and congrats for just being called in! DONNA G!