Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I had to share...

I found this idea and wanted to do it possibly for Ayla for Christmas, but I couldn't keep it to myself. I thought there may be someone else out there who would want to do it for someone in their life as well.
So here's the deal.
You first need to have or find an old entertainment center.
(this is not mine, but we DO have one that i'd love to dispose of in an earth-friendly way!:))

And you turn it into a dream kitchen for your child...

Which, minus the color blue, may also be MY dream kitchen.
Looks to me that if you have access to an old entertainment center and don't have to buy one used, you can complete this project for around $45!
How cute is that?!?
If you are interested, the full instructions can be found HERE.
Paul doesn't know yet, be we're totally doing this.
But ours will be red.
I know... surprise, surprise.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Beckysblog said...

TOTALLY CUTE! I have an old unit...will Paul make me one too?

Jennie Peakin said...

I love that! Tate would love it too! He can't get enough of Sean's parents' play kitchen they have in their basement! Too bad we don't have an old entertainment center.

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

That is so cute!

Melanie said...

oh that is awesome!

Farm-Raised said...

Amazing. I love it. Can't wait to see your version!!

Lisa Borglum said...

knock yourself out :) Looks like way too much work for me!

Holly said...

what!? that is just cool.

Courtney said...

love it! i don't have the time/energy to do that this fall...maybe one day...