Friday, September 4, 2009

If I call you "Koobface", be afraid.

I just have a moment.
I'm on Paul's computer.
Because mine has a virus.
worm_koobface.v.
I HATE KOOBFACE.
seriously, if I call you "Koobface!", you should take it as the worst offense I could give you right now.
I tried to clean it up myself for 2 days and it took over my life.
I have now handed it over to an expert and he will hopefully be able to fix it for me.
So frustrating.
I would recommend NOT opening any videos over at Facebook.
I don't think I will be going back there for a while.

So if you notice I am absent from blogland, or email land, now you know where I'm at.
And actually, I will probably be much more productive.
Have a great long weekend. I know we will.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

uh oh! When will you get your computer back?!!!