Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ok...I need to make a list

I'm getting kind of nervous. I feel like I'm forgetting something.
SO MUCH going on. My head is spinning.
Trying to get raffle tickets sold for Brigg and Lani's fall festival that happens Friday night.
Which, by the way, if you want any...leave a comment! :)
They have some big big prizes.
I'm serious.
They just added a 7 night lodging at Wyndham Resort in Cozumel, Mexico from
“Diving with Tal”.
For real, I'm buying some more tickets! :) That sounds nice!
Plus, I signed up to make a million cookies for the bake sale.
It was a bit out of guilt because we are not going to be here for the big festival.
I'm going to be out of town and so is Paul. So the kids are staying with my sister and her fam.
They are pretty sad too miss the big event, but still excited to see the Peakins and celebrate Taters birthday with them.
So Ayla and I will be baking tomorrow.
Lots of baking.

Ayla has decided it is time to be potty trained.
Not a good time for potty training though. She'll be busy all weekend at my sister's house.
And I know how it goes with beginning pottiers. (is that a word?)
But today she insisted on running around naked and she did go on the toilet 4 times.
Are you kidding?
I'm not really ready for this.

I'm heading out this weekend and need to have some things figured out before leaving.
I need to pack for the kids and separate for myself.
I need to learn how to sew real quick. HA!
But I already feel like I'm forgetting something.
Plus, I want to have the house "show-ready" just in case.
(although chances of a showing are slim.)

Not to mention spelling tests and book reports and soccer and gymnastics and piano and and and...........

See? I need to make a list.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i wish i could show you how to sew...and sew WITH you this weekend! :-)