Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Restless

"When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.” (Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

I don't know what it is. But I feel restless. It's the perfect word for my heart and mind these days. Not content. Restless.

Restless is defined as: "Not able to rest, relax, or be still." And that is how I feel.
Why? I don't want to be restless.

The other day Jody posted something that said "Hard to know how I am to channel what I believe are God-given visions with the responsibility of God-given tasks." And in my mind I thought, "Exactly....exactly."

I know I am rambling. But it's my heart today.
Restless.

3 comments:

amy smith said...

how odd that we wrote virtually the same post only ten minutes apart... something big is about to happen.

Sarah Guild said...

That quote from your friend could not be more well said. Exactly.

Beckysblog said...

amen.