Thursday, June 11, 2009

Babies on the brain...

Tomorrow I will become an aunt again! :)
Paul's sister, Lisa, will be delivering her baby via c-section in the morning.
I wasn't there last time she delivered a baby because, well, I TOO was delivering a baby!
So this time I have been preparing. I spent yesterday in the kitchen making spaghetti pie, chicken enchilada casserole, homemade bread, homemade granola and cookies to stock her freezer with. I have a gift waiting to be delivered personally to my newest niece or nephew. I am so excited, I'm about to burst! (Not to mention Paul's other sister, Erin, sent ultrasound photos of HER baby yesterday!!)
I'm thoroughly enjoying celebrating and welcoming these new lives without being the actual deliver-er. (Although I honestly love labor and delivery. It's some sickness I think.)
So just be prepared. I can guarantee after this weekend there will be lots and lots of photos to share! Nothing like pictures of a mommy with her new baby....and a sister with her new sibling.
Oh, and they didn't find out the sex, so we are in for a big surprise tomorrow morning. And if you have any really great boy name suggestions, toss them this way tonight! Lisa is still not decided on a boy's name.
Off to dream of babies and diapers and bottles and pacifiers....

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh how FUN and exciting! Nothing like having new babies around--especially when you don't have to stay up all night with them :) Being the aunt is the BEST! Enjoy!!!!

Beckysblog said...

Stop it.

you are going to make me want another.

I think I will stay away from your blog for awhile.

Courtney said...

can't wait to hear!
and i LOVE labor and delivery too!!!

Holly said...

yipee!!
(I have lots of boys names....which is why I have all girls I think ;-) Titus, Leroy, Isaiah...I could go on.)