Thursday, June 25, 2009

awwwwww...

Bedtime is important around here.
We are big on structure...especially at bedtime.
Always have been.
We put them to bed in their own beds and they go to sleep.
They are great sleepers and we have never really had much of an issue with bedtime.
So each night I put them to bed and then before I go to bed I take Brigg to the bathroom.
(Don't ask.)
Last night around 11:30 I went in to take Brigg to the bathroom and he wasn't there.
I kind of freaked for a second.
Where was he?!?
He sleeps in his bed.
Nowhere else.
But I only had to panic for a moment.
I quickly peeked in Lani's room and sure enough, there he was...

Oh, my heart.
I even went and got Paul out of bed to see this.
Never.
This has never happened before.
Brigg has no recolection of going in there.
I showed him the picture this morning and he was shocked.
Paul says he must have felt bad for fighting with his sister for the past 2 weeks.
I think he just loves her.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Tisha said...

Awww is right! How sweet is that!!?

Courtney said...

A.DORABLE!!! wow.