Monday, June 1, 2009

Funny...and true

Last night my neighbors came over to deliver some cookie dough we bought from them for a fundraiser. (triple chocolate chunk by the way!)
We were all sitting outside chatting and Brigg shared that he had a piano recital that day. They asked who is teacher was.
I said, "Sara Butler. She is so good. She's just kind of quiet and laid back. She's just calming. It's great for Brigg."
Brigg blurts out, "Yeah...opposite of you, mom."
Nice.
Real nice, Brigg.
And obviously you completely understand the meaning of opposite.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is so nice of you to say and it made my day! Craig would not agree with you though. He would probably say the opposite.

Sarah Guild said...

Calm isn't going to be the way my children describe me, either. However, I seem to remember reading a post about how cool Brigg thought you were not so long ago. :+)