Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh this child


How I hope her only memories of her childhood don't include a car seat.
That is where she has spent a good portion of her life thus far.
It's getting a little more difficult as she gets older though. She's not sleeping in it near as well as she used to. And I am a woman of schedule. She has none. I know she would if we were home all day long. She wants to have a schedule, but I'm always dragging her somewhere and waking her up. So she gets 20 minute naps here and there. Hoping after June ends, this will get better. Until then, she still seems pretty happy in that comfy little seat!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

amy smith said...

she is seriously the best carseat baby ever.

Anonymous said...

Hey could you change your blogroll back to stew1322.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I am pretty sure she won't remember the car seat, our others all seem to be ok. Dylon doesn't get out much either.