Friday, June 6, 2008

I lived

And am feeling much better today. I was pretty fixated on my chicken ordeal yesterday and couldn't eat anything until supper last night. So after a meal (followed by a hot fudge sundae!), and my first full night's sleep all week, I feel pretty great today. Got a sitter for the kids this afternoon while I run up to the airport to welcome the Landers home! SO EXCITED!! It's been a long time coming.
Paul made it home yesterday, a day later than expected. With all the storms in DC, his plane was very delayed which caused him to miss his flight home from Minneapolis. He ended up spending the night there and getting out the next day.
Brigg is counting down the minutes until the sitter arrives. hhmmmm, he must be sick of me already.
Busyness starts next week with Brigg and Nalani both in British soccer camp and Brigg starts golf on Friday. The next week is swimming lessons for both of them and Lani has Science camp. The following week is Camp Abe Lincoln for Brigg. Lots to do this month! But after that things slow down. Brigg has promotions next weekend. He will be promoting to a blue belt. He is going to take some time off of TKD after that. At least for the rest of the summer. He's been going at least 3 times a week for the last year and a half and I think we're all pretty burnt out. It's been GREAT for him and he may choose to go back once school starts, but for now he is so excited to no longer have the 3-4 times a week commitment!
It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: